What makes AU's faculty outstanding?
Here are the facts:
- 100% of Anaheim University's graduate school professors hold doctoral / terminal degrees from accredited universities and are experienced professionals.
- A high percentage of Anaheim University's professors are world-acclaimed authors and noted experts in their fields of study.
- Anaheim University faculty members teach in an online learning environment that provides regular interaction with each and every student in both synchronous (real-time) and asynchronous (in your free time) instructional modes.
What makes AU's MBA faculty outstanding?
Here are the facts:
- Dr. Andrew Honeycutt, President of Anaheim University, holds an MBA in Organizational Behavior from Boston University, and a Doctorate in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from Harvard Business School. He was a Nissan Fellow at Northwestern University`s prestigious Kellogg School of Management and has served as a consultant and speaker for many of the world`s largest corporations.
- In addition to holding doctoral degrees from some of the world's most esteemed universities, the entire business faculty has real-life experience in business management and administration.
- The business school's professors bring extensive experience teaching in accredited on-campus programs as well as exceptional real-life experience. A number of the professors have served as Department Chairs and Deans at major universities throughout the United States.
What makes AU's TESOL faculty outstanding?
Here are the facts:
- The Doctor of Education and Master of Arts in TESOL degree programs are taught entirely by the world's most renowned linguists and acclaimed authors whose work has been published by Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Cengage Publishing, Prentice-Hall, Longman, and McGraw-Hill publishers, among others.
- Five of the TESOL faculty are former Presidents of TESOL, the world's largest language teaching organization.
- The Ed.D. in TESOL program designer Dr. Rod Ellis was awarded the Duke of Edinburgh prize for the best book in applied linguistics for his Oxford University Press classic The Study of Second Language Acquisition.
- The MA TESOL program and David Nunan TESOL Institute Director, Dr. David Nunan, is the world's leading textbook author with worldwide textbook sales exceeding 2.5 billion
Join AU's Global Faculty
Anaheim University is currently accepting applications to join the esteemed faculty of the Anaheim University Akio Morita School of Business, the Anaheim University Kisho Kurokawa Green Institute, the Anaheim University Akira Kurosawa School of Film and the Graduate School of Education.
Professors have found teaching online at Anaheim University to be an excellent way to supplement their income and an invaluable way to stay on top of global issues. It requires a very strong commitment, but if you have the academic qualifications and professional experience, and if teaching global professionals from your own home or office is something that interests you, we look forward to hearing from you and discussing how we could get you started teaching online.
The minimum requirement for professors in the Akio Morita School of Business is a doctoral degree in a relevant subject, and significant teaching and professional experience in the subject(s) taught. Professors are expected to make a strong commitment to providing daily online feedback during each course.
Professors for the Anaheim University Kisho Kurokawa Green Institute are currently being sought. Candidates should have a doctoral degree and teaching or professional experience related to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), sustainability or the environment.
Professors for the Anaheim University Graduate School of Education should have a doctoral degree in a TESOL or Linguistics-related subject and significant teaching and professional experience in the subject(s) taught.
Requirements to teach in the Akira Kurosawa School of Film vary greatly depending on the course.
AU is a pioneer of online education and has been offering real-time online graduate degree programs since 1998 to students from over 40 countries. Because the University is on the leading edge of online education, our technological infrastructure is user-friendly and allows for even those inexperienced with technology to teach online. All software is hosted on the University's server and there is no need for professors to have anything other than a computer connected to the Internet.