Master of Arts in TESOL Program Fees
Affordable Pay-As-You-Learn System: Pay for only one course at a time, or receive a 10% discount on tuition by paying 100% of your program fees at the time you enroll.
|Application and Registration Fees|
(Non-refundable after 5 days)
(Non-refundable after 5 days)
|Per Course Fees|
($375 per credit x four credits)
|$1,500 / course taken *
||$ 200 / term
|Per Course Fee Total:
|Residential Session Fees|
|Residential Fee per session attended
||$ 800 / session
|Transfer Credit Fee
||$ 125 / credit
|Each Additional Transcript Copy
|End of Program Fees|
||$ 100 (optional)
|Degree Program Total|
|Degree Program Total
MA TESOL students at residential session student get-together at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California
Note: The list of tuition fees does not include textbook fees. Textbooks average approximately $100 - $200 per course. To maintain active status, the records fee must be paid even if skipping a term.
The above itemizes all of the fees and charges for which the student is responsible.
Each course is US$1,500.00 for tuition excluding books, materials and other costs as follows. Students must pay the required tuition fee prior to commencing their next course. The student is not required to pay this tuition fee until the student wishes to register for his or her next course.
- A US$75 application fee must be submitted with the student's application.
- Upon acceptance, the student must pay $1,500 for tuition and the $200 records fee for the first course plus the $100 registration fee.
- Two weeks prior to the commencement of each course, the $1,500 tuition fee and $200 records fee are to be paid by the student.
- If the course for which a student is registering requires attendance at a residential session, the $800 residential session fee must accompany the $1,500 tuition fee and $200 records fee.
- Prior to graduation, the $300 graduation fee must be paid.
Tuition may be paid on a course-by-course basis. Students who pay all program fees at one time are eligible for a 10% discount on tuition. Students may make payment by check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover), money order or bank transfer. To maintain active status, the records fee must be paid even if skipping a term.
Please contact Anaheim University for information on how to make payments.
Please note that all payments made are paid in US dollars.
* An extension may be granted by the Dean to students requiring more time to complete the program. Students will be required to pay the records fee for each term enrolled.
Diplomatic and Military Service Discount: From January 1, 2006, those who have served their government through either diplomatic or military service may be eligible for a 10% discount.
Join Anaheim University's Online MA in TESOL after Completing the TESOL Certificate: After completing the TESOL Certificate, continue into Anaheim University’s Online MA in TESOL or Online Graduate Diploma in TESOL program and you will be waived the tuition fee for two units of credit. Students must complete the TESOL Certificate with grade of B or higher, meet all entrance requirements for the MA or Graduate Diploma in TESOL and be accepted into the MA or Graduate Diploma in TESOL program.