Master of Entrepreneurship Overview
Entrepreneur Magazine CEO Peter Shea'sAnaheim University CEO Video Interview
- Learn about entrepreneurial innovation, marketing, management, accounting, forecasting, planning, intellectual property, finance, strategy, leadership, creation, and growth
- Study with your professor and classmates through both live face-to-face HD webcam classes and daily online discussions in your free time.
- Each term is 6 weeks in length, and you may enroll in new courses every 6 weeks.
- Complete all 12 courses and earn your Master of Entrepreneurship degree in approximately 18 months.
How the Master of Entrepreneurship Program Works:
Course Schedule & Evaluation Structure
Online Discussion Forum
- During each 6-week term you will be evaluated on your participation in the daily online discussion forum, two live 90 minute HD webcam classes, individual written assignments, an Internet Research Assignment, weekly group assignments, and a team project
- Through the Online Discussion Forum, discuss questions regarding your readings with your professor and fellow students around the world
- At the end of the 1st and 4th weeks, join the two live 90-minute HD webcam classes
- Develop valuable teamwork skills through a collaborative team project
- What you learn today can be used in your entrepreneurial venture tomorrow
> Click here to see how Anaheim University's Online HD Webcam Classes and Online Discussion Forum work
- World-Class Faculty: Both Dr. JoAnn Carland and Dr. Jim Carland hold PhDs from the University of Georgia. They have published more than 70 articles in scholarly journals, 200 articles in conference proceedings, and a dozen books. They are among the best known scholars in the entrepreneurship discipline in the world, and in the surest form of scholarly recognition, a current Google Scholar search will reveal more than 3,500 citations of their work. JoAnn and Jim have taught for more than 30 years and have been the recipients of many teaching awards and recognitions. They turned their hands to curriculum design and developed and implemented the first Master of Entrepreneurship degree program in the U.S. They were recognized for having created the best example of graduate entrepreneurship training by the USASBE in 2005. Scholar Entrepreneurs, JoAnn and Jim co-founded the first of more than a dozen companies in 1980, a software development company which designed the first integrated accounting system in the U.S., and grew from sales of $200,000 in 1980 to $2 million in 1981. They also turned their entrepreneurial bent to the not for profit arena, establishing the Allied Academies in 1995. Allied now has 15 affiliates and supports the publication of 17 journals.
- Work Full-Time and Study Online: Complete your Master of Entrepreneurship online while working full-time.
- Flexible Program: Enroll in individual courses or the entire 12-course MBA degree program.
- Location: Study online at an American university without traveling, regardless of your country of residence.
- Interactive: Attend real-time online HD webcam classes with professors and other students; collaborate on team projects and network with students residing around the world in a rich and culturally diverse study environment.
- Convenient: Participate in interactive class discussions and work on assignments at your own schedule from your own home or office.
- Renowned Faculty: Learn from many highly-experienced figures in the field of entrepreneurship. All AU professors hold doctoral degrees and bring extensive teaching experience from major U.S. universities to the classroom.
- Achieve Success: Anaheim University faculty and staff are committed to helping every student succeed. Students benefit from AU's innovative and effective Master of Entrepreneurship program, small class sizes and direct access to professors.
- Affordable Pay-As-You-Learn System: Tuition is at a fraction of the cost of other leading master programs. Pay for only one course at a time, or receive a 10% discount on tuition by paying 100% of your tuition fees at the time you enroll.