Master of Arts in TESOL Program Fees
Affordable Pay-As-You-Learn System: Pay for only one course at a time, or receive a 10% discount on tuition by paying 100% of your program fees at the time you enroll.
|Application and Registration Fees|
(Non-refundable after 5 days)
(Non-refundable after 5 days)
|Per Course Fees|
($375 per credit x four credits)
|$1,500 / course taken|
|Records Fee||$ 200 / term|
|Per Course Fee Total:||$1,700|
|Residential Session Fees|
|Residential Fee per session attended $ 800 / session
(Room & Board not included)*
|Transfer Credit Fee||$ 125 / credit|
|Thesis Fee***||$ 450 / credit|
|Original Transcript||No cost|
|Each Additional Transcript Copy||$ 25|
|End of Program Fees|
|Graduation Fee||$ 300|
|Replacement Diploma||$ 100 (optional)|
|Degree Program Total|
|Degree Program Total++||$20,775+|
MA TESOL students at residential session student get-together at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California
++TUITION RELIEF PROGRAM: New students who enroll between Dec. 15, 2014 – March 15, 2015 will receive 20% off the tuition fees of their entire program, reducing the program total to $17,475 – a savings of $3300. Please note the tuition reduction will be applied at the end of the program, making the final two courses tuition-free..
+ Assumes completion in 11 terms. Maximum cost of program is $21,975 (records fees of $200 for each additional term up to 3 years from date of matriculation).
* We endeavor to offer a discounted on-campus housing option for the residential session, or you may opt for alternate accommodations. The cost of travel will vary, depending on your distance from the residential session and your mode of transportation. Anaheim University does not provide visa services. For MA in TESOL students attending the four-day residential sessions, it is the students’ responsibility to ensure that they have taken care of proper visa procedures, if required.
**Students choosing to do a thesis must pay an additional $450 thesis fee. (The student must pay the usual $200/term records fee for each additional term s/he is working on the thesis until it is submitted for grading).
The list of tuition fees does not include textbook fees. Textbooks average approximately $100 - $200 per course.
Note: Anaheim University makes certain provisions in order to provide access to library resources and library services for all students enrolled directly through Anaheim University. However, students enrolled in Anaheim University’s online graduate degree programs are required to have an additional reserve fund to be used for the purchase of journals and research - materials that will aid them in their studies by providing information specific to their unique areas of interest and research - and to provide access to software and other resources that may help them in the completion of their studies. The research reserve fund is $1,500 for masters students to be used over the duration of their program. Students are not required to spend the entire research fund - only that amount necessary in order to carry out their research.
The above itemizes all of the fees and charges for which the student is responsible. Our refund policy can be found in the Policies and Procedures section.
Each course is US$1,500.00 for tuition excluding books, materials and other costs as follows. Students must pay the required tuition fee prior to commencing their next course. The student is not required to pay this tuition fee until the student wishes to register for his or her next course.
- A US$75 application fee must be submitted with the student's application.
- Upon acceptance, the student must pay $1,500 for tuition and the $200 records fee for the first course plus the $100 registration fee.
- Two weeks prior to the commencement of each course, the $1,500 tuition fee and $200 records fee are to be paid by the student.
- If the course for which a student is registering requires attendance at a residential session, the $800 residential session fee must accompany the $1,500 tuition fee and $200 records fee.
- Prior to graduation, the $300 graduation fee must be paid.
Tuition may be paid on a course-by-course basis. Students who pay all program fees at one time are eligible for a 10% discount on tuition. Students may make payment by check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover), money order or bank transfer (the student is responsible for any transactions fees imposed by the institution). To maintain active status, the records fee must be paid even if skipping a term.
Please contact Anaheim University for information on how to make payments.
Please note that all payments made are paid in US dollars.
* An extension may be granted by the Dean to students requiring more time to complete the program. Students will be required to pay the records fee for each term enrolled.
Diplomatic and Military Service Discount: From January 1, 2006, those who have served their government through either diplomatic or military service may be eligible for a 10% discount.
US Military: Anaheim University's programs are approved for VA benefits.
Join Anaheim University's Online MA in TESOL after Completing the TESOL Certificate: After completing the TESOL Certificate, continue into Anaheim University’s Online MA in TESOL or Online Graduate Diploma in TESOL program and you will be waived the tuition fee for two units of credit. Students must complete the TESOL Certificate with grade of B or higher, meet all entrance requirements for the MA or Graduate Diploma in TESOL and be accepted into the MA or Graduate Diploma in TESOL program.