About the Online Diploma in Sustainable Management
- Each term is 6 weeks in length, and you may enroll in new courses every 6 weeks.
- Learn to be fiscally, socially and environmentally responsible by completing 6 courses in Sustainable Management through the Anaheim University Kisho Kurokawa Green Institute
- Triple Bottom Line Accountability & Mgmt
- Green Marketing & Environmental Product Design/Recycling
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Sustainable Enterprise Development & Leadership
- Capstone Project in Sustainable Management I
- Capstone Project in Sustainable Management II
- During each 6-week term you will be evaluated on your participation in the daily online discussion forum, two 90-minute real-time online classes, an internet research assignment, a team project, and a final individual project. Four courses will also include a proctored exam.
- Through the Online Discussion Forum, discuss questions regarding your readings with your professor and fellow students around the world
- At the end of the 1st and 4th weeks, join the two 90-minute real-time webcam classes
Develop valuable teamwork skills through a collaborative team project
- Discussion questions and assignments can be tailored to your personal project or work situation
What you learn today can be used in your job tomorrow