Online Green MBA - an MBA in Global Sustainable Management focused on leadership, social responsibility and sustainable practices
Global Sustainable management looks beyond short-term quarterly profits, and focuses on long-term gain by incorporating the environmental and social costs of doing business into management decisions. The Online Green MBA empowers you to succeed in a fiscally, socially and environmentally responsible way.
The Online Green MBA (MBA in Global Sustainable Management) allows you to complete your program from anywhere in the world while on the go.
About the Online Green MBA
- Each term is 6 weeks in length, and you may enroll in new courses every 6 weeks.
- Enroll in 1 course, several courses, or the entire MBA program.
- Learn the foundations of management through 6 courses from the Anaheim University Akio Morita School of Business International MBA and learn to be fiscally, socially and environmentally responsible by completing 6 courses in Sustainable Management through the Anaheim University Kisho Kurokawa Green Institute
- Complete all 12 courses and earn your Master of Business Administration in Sustainable Management degree.
Online Green MBA
- SUSTAINABILITY COURSES:
- Triple Bottom Line Accountability & Mgmt
- Green Marketing & Environmental Product Design/Recycling
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Sustainable Enterprise Development & Leadership
- Capstone Project in Sustainable Management I
- Capstone Project in Sustainable Management II
- MANAGEMENT COURSES:
- Global Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Finance
Course Schedule & Evaluation Structure
Online Discussion Forum
- During each 6-week term you will be evaluated on your participation in the daily online discussion forum, two 90 minute real-time online classes, an Internet Research Assignment, a team project, and a final individual project. Four courses will also include a proctored exam.
- Through the Online Discussion Forum, discuss questions regarding your readings with your professor and fellow students around the world
- At the end of the 1st and 4th weeks, join the two 90-minute real-time webcam classes
- Develop valuable teamwork skills through a collaborative team project
- Discussion questions and assignments can be tailored to your personal project or work situation
- What you learn today can be used in your job tomorrow