Online Green MBA - an MBA in Global Sustainable Management focused on leadership, social responsibility and sustainable practices
Global Sustainable management looks beyond short-term quarterly profits, and focuses on long-term gain by incorporating the environmental and social costs of doing business into management decisions. The Online Green MBA empowers you to succeed in a fiscally, socially and environmentally responsible way.
The Online Green MBA (MBA in Global Sustainable Management) allows you to complete your program from anywhere in the world while on the go.
About the Online Green MBA
- Each term is 6 weeks in length, and you may enroll in new courses every 6 weeks.
- Enroll in 1 course, several courses, or the entire MBA program.
- Learn to be fiscally, socially and environmentally responsible through 6 core courses from the Anaheim University Akio Morita School of Business International MBA, 4 specialized courses in Sustainable Management through the Kisho Kurokawa Green Institute, and 2 elective courses in International Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Complete all 12 courses and earn your Master of Business Administration in Sustainable Management degree.
- Learn the fundamentals of Business Administration through 6 core courses in:
- International Marketing
- International Management
- International Human Resource Management
- International Accounting
- International Finance
- International Economics
- Complete 4 specialized courses in Sustainable Management:
- Sustainable Enterprise Development and Leadership
- Triple Bottom Line Accountability and Management
- Green Marketing and Environmental Product Design/Recycling
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Choose 1 elective course in International Business:
- Seminar in International Business
- International Business Law
- Intercultural Communications
- Supply Chain Management
- Choose 1 elective course in Entrepreneurship:
- Entrepreneurial Forecasting and Planning
- Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Intellectual Property
Course Schedule & Evaluation Structure
Online Discussion Forum
- During each 6-week term you will be evaluated on your participation in the daily online discussion forum, two 90 minute live online webcam seminars, an Internet Research Assignment, a team project, and a final individual project. Four courses will also include a proctored exam.
- Through the Online Discussion Forum, discuss questions regarding your readings with your professor and fellow students around the world
- At the end of the 2nd and 5th weeks, join the two 90-minute live online webcam seminars
- Develop valuable teamwork skills through a collaborative team project
- Discussion questions and assignments can be tailored to your personal project or work situation
- What you learn today can be used in your job tomorrow