In the Anaheim University Kisho Kurokawa Green Institute Online Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Management program, you will learn the foundations of sustainable management from expert professors while networking and collaborating with classmates around the globe.
About the Online Certificate in Sustainable Management
- Each term is 6 weeks in length, and you may enroll in new courses every 6 weeks.
- Specialize in your area of interest by choosing 3 of 4 sustainable management courses
CHOOSE 3 SUSTAINABILITY COURSES:
- Triple Bottom Line Accountability & Mgmt
- Green Marketing & Environmental Product Design/Recycling
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Sustainable Enterprise Development & Leadership
- During each 6-week term you will be evaluated on your participation in the daily online discussion forum, two 90 minute real-time online classes, an Internet Research Assignment, a team project, and a final individual project. The courses may also include a proctored exam.
- Through the Online Discussion Forum, discuss questions regarding your readings with your professor and fellow students around the world
- At the end of the 1st and 4th weeks, join the two 90-minute real-time webcam classes
Develop valuable teamwork skills through a collaborative team project
- Discussion questions and assignments can be tailored to your personal project or work situation
What you learn today can be used in your job tomorrow