Upon completion of the Certificate in Sustainable Management program, students will be able to:
- Discuss significant research findings in selected fields of sustainability;
- Use analytical tools for decision making in a complex business world of issues and problems pertaining to targeted areas of sustainability;
- Identify skills and practices necessary to help move organizations into a decision-making framework necessary to deal with organizations impact on a variety of ecosystems;
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills necessary to help convey the importance of sustainability to various stakeholders;
- Use applied quantitative and/or behavioral tools of business analysis and decision-making to help to understand part or all of an organization s impact on a variety of ecosystems;
- Describe various considerations in decision-making within the business world as they pertain to the necessity of developing sustainable operations.