Upon completion of the DBA program, students will be able to:
- Carry out a detailed literature search of business administration topics using relevant bibliographical resources from print and online resources;
- Discuss current conceptual and theoretical models, issues, and concerns in business administration;
- Describe current practices, issues, and concerns in business administration;
- Apply current business practices to the management of businesses;
- Summarize significant differences in business practices in different parts of the world and understand how these differences affect managing companies in various countries;
- Evaluate and critique business practices to determine the better practices in use;
- Devise appropriate strategies for ongoing professional development and implementation of these strategies upon successful completion of the DBA .