The steps below are general guidelines for joining a program at Anaheim University. Just complete the following steps and, if approved, become part of Anaheim University's global community within 2 weeks.
Read thoroughly through the pages of our website and catalog
Click here to submit your application online
Click here to fill out a pdf version of the application and submit via email.
The following documents are required for admission:
- Application form
- One recent passport-size color photograph
- Official English language proficiency test score report if you are a non-native English speaker (mail original*)
- Official transcripts.† (mail original*)
- Official transcripts documenting at least one course in each of the following: accounting, finance and economics.†††† (mail original*)
- documenting a minimum of 5 years of work or teaching experience in a relevant area of business††††
- Resume ††
- Brief Statement.††
- Resume documenting a minimum of 4 years experience in some aspect of TESOL (teaching, teacher education or publishing).+++
- An outline (1,000 words) of the possible research that the applicant envisions undertaking for the dissertation that demonstrates his/her research experience and abilities. +++
- Three reference letters (on letterhead with contact information) attesting to personal and professional qualifications. One reference must be from each of the following:+++
- A recent employer.
- A TESOL professional who can attest to the applicant’s potential as a doctoral student.
- A member of the academic faculty where the applicant completed his/her MA.
†††† DBA Only
††† Ed.D TESOL Only
†† MA TESOL or MFA Only
† Not applicable to TESOL/TEYL Certificate Programs
*scanned copies are accepted to expedite application process while waiting for originals to arrive in the mail